At BCIS, we believe learning can and should happen everywhere, all the time.
Consequently, our BCIS Enrichment activities (EAs) aim to inspire and empower students to engage in authentic experiential learning activities complimenting their curricular learning. EAs substantiate BCIS’s balanced holistic education, which encourages the discovery of lifelong interests and striving to always do one’s best. Opportunities for social growth, where students engage with like-minded community members, result from these rich, authentic experiences.
Through EAs, students will…..
- engage in authentic experiential learning activities.
- develop skills that complement their curricular learning.
- develop a balanced lifestyle that enhances their well-being.
- potentially discover and support lifelong interests.
- engage with like-minded community members.
An EA includes all activities outside of academic/written curriculum program. It…….
- is an authentic experiential learning activity.
- develops skills that complement student learning.
- promotes balance in the lives of students and enhances their well-being.
- can be sustainable throughout a student’s lifetime.
- is a chance for students to interact with other members of the community.
- fits within the sustainability of the overall EA program.