Beijing City International School provides students healthy, balanced, high-quality meal and snacks service and we therefore welcome comments and suggestions from students, parents and staff. The school invited ADEN Services to provide catering management for BCIS canteen. Below is information provided by ADEN Services:
|Meal||Toddler||Nursery, PK & KG||Admin Staff|
|Lunch||12:00||12:20 - 12:50||11:30 - 12:30|
|Morning Snack||10:30 - 10:50||-||-|
12:30 - 12:55
|11:40 - 12:20
(Mon, Tue, Thurs and Fri)
11:10 - 11:50 (Wed)
|11:30 - 12:30 (SS)|
13:00 - 13:30 (ES)
|"The Zone" open hours: 07:30 - 17:00|
BCIS MAIN CAMPUS STUDENT CARD TOP UP
ES Cafeteria: 08:00-11:00 & 13:00-16:30
SS Cafeteria: 08:00-13:00
Or visit our online top up system http://mall.adenchina.net/pay/
Login as below:
User ID: student card number
Initial password: student card number
Experience the Difference by ADEN Services
Founded in 1997, ADEN Services is a French multinational integrated facility management services company headquartered in Shanghai, China. ADEN Services offers one-stop facility solutions worldwide in many sectors such as education, retail, healthcare, corporate, industrial, hospitality, and others.
In China, ADEN Services operates in over 50 cities with 20,000 employees and is a market leader in facility management services. The company has built up solid education facility management references in China including universities, schools, learning centers, colleges, and other educational facilities.
Our goal is to make your dining experience the best it can be by providing quality, nutritious catering management in a delightful atmosphere. Our quality, variety, convenience, and flexibility all help to make your dining experience what you need - unique just like you!
Dining at BCIS Canteen
Let your taste buds come alive in BCIS canteen vast and varied dining selections. Cafeteria-style dining with international and Asian choices, pizza and pasta corner, grab & go snacks, can all be found right on campus.
NUTRITION & SPECIAL NEEDS
- Read the menus before entering the dining hall, so you plan ahead for what you will eat, and are less likely to grab too much or unhealthy choices spontaneously.
- Read the nutrition facts for chosen menu items online or at the nutrition kiosks conveniently located in each dining hall to help you make overall balanced healthy choices.
- Eat breakfast to keep your metabolism revved up for the day and prevent overeating later in the day.
- Learn what a “normal” portion is and stick to that serving size.
- Eat only one entrée per meal.
- Learn how much you can comfortably eat, so you don’t take too much, skipping dessert if already satisfied.
- Avoid lots of rich foods in the same meal or day, such as fried foods, fatty meats (burger, sausage or pepperoni, for example), gravy, cream soups or sauces, cheese, butter, sour cream, mayonnaise, salad dressings, cream cheese, and desserts.
- Avoid excessive amounts of highly sweetened soft drinks, sports and energy drinks, and fruit juice blends. These should be an occasional splurge. Choose water, low fat milk, and 100% fruit juice.
Daily Diet Recommendation
- It is important to have breakfast. It helps you to stay active and concentrate at school. A bowl of cereal with milk and fresh or stewed fruit is a great starter for the day.
- Balance your diet with emphasize on a variety of fruits and vegetables, half of your grains as whole, and a small serving each of protein and dairy foods.
- Snacks are an important part of a healthy diet. Make sure that the afternoon snack is nutritious, not just high in energy. For instance, a sandwich with a glass of milk, cereal and fruit, or a bowl of soup and toast.
- Peer pressure to eat particular "trendy" foods among youngsters is strong. You can eat these kinds of foods occasionally, such as at parties, special events or when the rest of the family enjoys them.
BCIS has taken a forward-thinking approach to sustainability. We have the opportunity and responsibility to make our campus, community, and world a better place. BCIS is currently pursuing various ways to substantially minimize their waste, conserve natural resources, and provide more sustainable solutions in its food service operation.