Our middle years programme spans grades 6 to 10.The programme builds on the inquiry-based learning that takes place in the Elementary School, and prepares students for the challenges which lie ahead in the High School.
- Arts - Drama and Music, Visual Art
- Individuals and Societies
- Language and Literature - English, Chinese
- Language Acquisition offered at levels (phases) appropriate to individual students language development - English, Chinese, Spanish
- Physical and Health Education
Our Commitment to Community and Service
As a starting point we encourage the students to deepen their understanding of and assume responsibility towards their own communities. Communities are built on the communication of their members and BCIS aims to promote an open atmosphere forged through dialogue and conversation.
We value and strive to create an inclusive community that not only helps us to understand and respect our differences but also reinforces what we have in common.