Start-Up the Future: March 8 & 9, 2020
The 2020 Avenir event for high school students creates authentic opportunities for sustainable entrepreneurship, social enterprise thinking, positive networking, & the value of critical feedback from experts & other global student teams working towards imagining future businesses that work for the good of all & sustainable development of the world
Start-Up the Future
Avenir 2020 will take place on March 8-9th, 2020.
Cost of Entry per person: 250 RMB Early Bird (register before December 31st, 2019); or 350 RMB Late Registration (deadline January 31st, 2020). 6% additional charge for Fapiao.
What does that get you?
- Entry into a dynamic networking event including dinner
- Two lunches and snacks
- Certificates and Awards
- Exclusive feedback with real entrepreneurs
- Meet your Mentors, an experienced entrepreneur interested in hearing your ideas and providing you with the essential feedback
- Listen to inspiring keynote speakers talk about their experiences setting up businesses and the challenges they overcame
- Learn how to level up your business plan with a focus on sustainability
- Network with mentors, keynote speakers and fellow participants at an evening event
- Pitch your business idea to a panel of judges
- Compete and win big prizes to further your business idea
Benefits of getting involved:
- Free Professional Development with Inspire Citizens
- Provide students with real world experiences
- Bring IBDP Business Management to life
- Give MYP Personal Project a platform
- Listen to Keynotes from local entrepreneurs
- Networking opportunities
- Pitch ideas to real entrepreneurs
- Chance to win prize money to implement ideas
- Listen to Keynote Speakers from local entrepreneurs
- Receive feedback from entrepreneurial mentors
- Collaboration and networking opportunities - WeChat group, feedback sessions and social events.
If you are interested in participating in Avenir 2020, either as a sponsor, participant, mentor or judge, please scan the QR code below: