3. We will take any and all necessary technical measures to ensure the security of your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, and in accordance with the law, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial measures to prevent the disclosure, damage or loss of personal information collected by this service.
4. Please be aware that we will not share your information with any third party other than our school, except in the following circumstances:
(1) After first obtaining your explicit consent or authorization in advance.
(2) Sharing your information externally in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedural requirements and mandatory administrative or judiciary requirements.
(3) When sharing your personal information is necessary to the core functions of our products and services or providing the services you need.
(5) We may share your information with partners and other third parties to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific and clear purposes, and will only share personal information necessary to provide services. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose.
(6) When provided in accordance with the individual service agreement signed with you or other legal documents.
5. Please be aware that although we have taken necessary security measures to protect your personal information, information on the internet is never completely safe, and we may not be able to avoid information leakage due to factors such as force majeure, hacking, network failure or government agency intervention. In the event of any of the above or other such unavoidable circumstances, we shall not be liable for any risks or losses arising therefrom or related thereto. However, we promise that if an unfortunate personal information security incident occurs, we will promptly notify you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations. When it is difficult to notify everyone, we will take reasonable and effective measures to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.