Why BCIS Scholarships?
- To inspire and nurture exceptional talents for students who embody and exemplify the BCIS mission and vision
- To invest in the personal, creative and intellectual development of extraordinary students
- To promote excellence in BCIS Secondary School
- To encourage each student to give back to their community and actively support the BCIS alumni network
Who can apply for a BCIS Scholarship?
- Extraordinary students in their final four years of Secondary School (Grades 9-12)
- Students of all nationalities (Chinese and international) irrespective of family financial status
- Students currently enrolled at BCIS and students from other schools
- BCIS Academic Scholarships - for students who demonstrate outstanding all-round academic achievement and potential.
- BCIS Merit Scholarships– for students who demonstrate excellence and outstanding potential in a particular academic or non-academic area (eg sport, writing, the arts, mathematics, science, creativity, film making, technology etc).
- complete High School at BCIS
- study either the full IB Diploma Programme or the BCIS IDEATE Program in Grades 11-12
Scholarship Application Timeline
- BCIS Scholarship applications open on 1 March
- BCIS Scholarship applications close on 1 April
- Scholarship interviews occur during April
- Applicants will be notified in writing before 31 May by BCIS Admissions
- Note: additional external scholarships applications may be considered until 1 August for new families moving to Beijing.
Submit your BCIS Scholarship Application
- Current BCIS students – submit your scholarship applications as directed by BCIS Secondary School Principal.
- Students from other schools – complete the BCIS online admissions process and submit your scholarship application to BCIS Admissions (bcis.openapply.cn).
Please contact BCIS Admissions or the BCIS Secondary School Principal if you have any questions.
BCIS Tel: (86)010 8771 7171
BCIS Secondary School Principal – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org